Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Marca's Birthday

On June 2nd we got out of school early so I was already home by 1:30. Took a nice shower, did my make up&hair and got ready. At about 6pm we left the house with my hostmom, Dardan and Hannah.  Marca lives in McKinney, which is like an hour drive away. They dropped me off at her house and went to dinner, so I had like 2,5 hours to chill there. When I went in Henrik, Athira and Hannah ran to hug me, it was SOOOO good to see them again. I gave a long hug to Marca and wished her Happy Birthday. All Americans were sitting at the Dining Table and all the exchange students in the Living Room. There were about 30?! people. Octave didn't even realize that I was there until I hugged him haha, he was so surprised lol. We talked and danced for a little bit and were as awesome as always. I met two new German guys and one German girl. They were all so cool. I had a long conversation with Alexander(Germany). He asked everything about Estonia. In fact, he actually didn't know where and what Estonia is and first time he had to say the word 'Estonian' he said Ethiopian instead, so there's that. Next question was if we have penguins :') Lol he is cool, and actually pretty smart I swear haha. At some point we all went to the backyard and most of us went swimming in the pool, including me. Note that it was a huge thunder storm outside...There was a hot tub and a regular pool. Hannah was somehow freezing but I still dragged her out of the hot tub and convinced to come to the pool.We took several videos and pictures under the water. There was a time when Hannah was on one of the guys shoulders and I was on Alexander's shoulders and we were fighting and trying to push each other into the water, was fun. When I got a text that my hostmom is gonna be there in 20 minutes I got out of the pool, got dressed and went to hug everybody. Yeah, about that...getting dressed probably wasn't the best idea since everybody who came to hug me came straight from the pool, lol. I said my goodbyes to everybody and it was time to leave. In the car I was happy and sad both at the same time but mostly smiling 'cause I have such an awesome friends and I know we'll see each other soon! :)

On Saturday me and my hostmom took a quick trip to Fort Worth to pick up her brother and when we had dropped him off we went to Pet Store and later had a lunch at a taco place. It was good, I had never been there before and fun fact: when I came I didn't like tacos AT ALL. Now I am actually craving them sometimes. I guess on Sunday we didn't do much either, except our usual 'Sunday night dinner'. This time we went back to that one Gajun place called Bayou Jack's. Their fish is delicious!

Monday was Netflix&chill day and a nice movie night with Adriana and Justin later. Adriana made banana pudding and we bought some chips. Of course we all fell asleep on the couch, I think I went to bed at like 4am or something. On Wednesday evening Justin picked me and Adriana up, we went to the store and then to Justin's place. Later the three of us and one of Justin's friends came back to our house and we made waffles and bacon so just a nice breakfast for dinner haha.

Germany - Estonia - Germany - France - Germany - Indonesia
And words can't describe how special these people are! <3 #octaveputashirton

I don't know why Octave looks like a toddler here, but look @ my fav French boyy 

My favorite picture of you guys :P
Germany - Indonesia - France - Germany

My white chocolate :*
--> Hannah(Germany)

To sum this picture up: Marca n' Octave are takin' a nice picture, Hannah is secretly a vampire, I am probably doing a spin in the middle and that one German guy on the right is probably an alien and just landed there.

It took me 10 minutes to figure out why am I NOT in the picture...I took the picture. 

Leona - 2xGermany - Octave - Alexander - Hannah
Love 'em. Hannah, I am sorry but your face lmao 

<3 

Favorite
Me - Octave - Hannah - Marca


Saturday lunch 

And I assume that was Sunday breakfast 

Twining?

Curls made with Chopsticks and Hair Straightner - Looked cool, I recommend ;) 

Movie night with Adriana&Justin

Probably one of the last Chick Fil A meals ;(

Ice Cream man in action, btw the ice cream truck music is sooo creepy

Breakfast for dinner(It was like 11pm haha)





No comments:

Post a Comment