Monday, June 12, 2017

Last week of school

Our last week of school was 5/29/17 - 6/2/17

We had Monday off since it was The Memorial day, so we decided to go to Scarborough Fair. Shawn and his family joined us and a little bit later Justin(Adriana's boyfriend) joined with us too. As usually we watched like 2 or 3 Motley Players shows, I love them soooo much. And for the first time this year we went to watch German Rap show. It was super funny, especially when one of them said something about Albania and Adriana stood up and just screamed super loud lmao haha. Basically we just walked around, ate a lot, watched different shows and me, Justin and Adriana went to pet the animals. The puppies there were so cute and they also had a donkey, llamas and pigs, etc.. Oh and haha, first time we went to Scarborough Fair Adriana and my Hostmom told me that there is a cute guy working in one of the Lotion shops. Now, since it was the last time I was there, before leaving we went in there and my Hostmom asked if he could take a picture with me...lol. He was like yea sure why not, haha. Before leaving we bought 24!!! cookies and some brownies from the bakery and watched the ending ceremony, it was cool. Later we all just had dinner at Joe's.

Last week of school was more like coming to the class and sleeping. Since we had to take our last 2 or 3 finals during this week we had to be in school. But in all our other classes we had already finished with everything so we either watched a movie or slept. During the week I gave all the teachers 'Thank You' Letters with a little Estonian magnet from Estonia. It was good to talk to Coach K. and Coach Sporrer again. We talked for like half a class period sitting in Coach K.'s class. My counselor told me to definitely stop by his office if I happen to come visit some time soon and I gave loooong hugs to Mrs.Fields and Mrs.Morrow. Mrs.Huff friended me on FB and we talked for like half an hour . It was sad to say goodbye to them. I can honestly say that all my teachers I had here are very special to me!!! So during that week we kind a wrapped up the whole year, took our last finals and all my friends signed my yearbook. Track party was on Wednesday. We ordered pizza, brought donuts, cookies, chips and just sat all together and talked. Everybody was talking to me and Marina and asking last questions about our exchange year. We changed snapchats and so many people want to come to Estonia now haha. Kim promised me that during next 10 years she will come! I just told her to give me a call when she is there lol. Before leaving we all hugged and said our goodbyes and that was it! :( :(
Thursday and Friday were both half days so they went by very fast. When it was finally over on Friday and I walked out of the school it felt weird. Obviously I've been waiting for the summer for so long but still, I am done with KHS and that is sad. After school I went to the weightroom to talk to Coach Benefield and to give him the Letter. After chilling there about 40 minutes Coach drove me home and that was it, I was done as a Junior in KHS.


On our way to Scarborough Fair

Fried Bread with strawberry

Llamas are just so chill!

If anybody knows what breed that dog is, please let me know!!!

Finally got my Turkey leg 


The Guy from the Lotion Shop lol ^^ 


People who made my Junior year unforgettable and were my own Glee club, except we didn't sing...
My Theatre Squad! <3 

Love 'em

Nina - Macy - Angel - Me - Gabe - Taylor

Last Theatre Class
Angel - Nataly - Nathan - Dany - Havana - Macy

Nio - Sara - Chrissa - Me
Every A day after first period

Interior Design Final

Track
Ariel - Kendall - Liz - Me


I already miss my HongKong lady.
w Hailey 

That's the best we can do when it comes to taking a picture together.
w Ellis


W Natalie

One of my favorite people in the whole wide world and the coolest coach - Coach Benefield! 

And that's probably my favorite picture haha

''If I look @ you like you my favorite person in the world, will you give me that watermelon you're eating?'' 


Baby Whales



Sassy just trying to figure out what is that moving object on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment