Sunday, June 11, 2017

Class of 2017 Graduation

BY THE WAY WE HAVE BABY BUNNIES!!!
They are super cute haha although they literally look like little whales... lol.
Anyway, On Saturday was finally the Graduation. It started at 8pm and the ceremony was held in UT Arlington. As always we spent like an hour to get ready and finally about 6pm we left the house. Me and Adriana were in the car with my host dad and Hannah, Shane, Granny and my host mom were in the other car. It was kind of a trouble to get there and find a right place to park haha so we ended up parking pretty far away from the College Park Center where the Graduation Ceremony was. We met the others in front of the center. I also saw Szymon, it was soon weird that he was Graduating. We went in, found our seats and since we were an hour early, we went to get some drinks and pop corn. More like movie theatre not a Ceremony, lol. Until the Ceremony started me and Hannah were both so sure that we both will start crying...which also basically happened. It started of with the Graduation song and all the Seniors walked in. Choir sang the National Anthem and then some guys gave speeches. I loved both speeches what two seniors gave, they were actually cool and interesting. kind a funny too. One of the guys mentioned our Principal, Dr.Michael Nasra's, pretty common nickname ''Dr.NazDaddy'' and winked at him. After his speech, Dr.Nasra gave his speech and first thing he said was: 'I'll make sure to order my new name tag for the next year.' He is supercool haha.
When it was time for all the graduates to get their diplomas, they all walked on the stage. It took a while since there were 700 seniors. I cheered for everybody I knew and of course we screamed pretty loudly when Dardan walked up there. After the Ceremony we all went outside, all the graduates and their families/ friends were outside so it was soon hard to move there. I was trying to find and hug as many of my friends as I could. When we finally found Dardan, we took a lot of pictures. I also saw luke so we talked for a while. We got back home few minutes before midnight, but as me and Adriana insisted dinner, we went to whataburger. It was just the three of us tho: Me, my host mom and Adriana. It was one of the funniest dinners haha, we laughed half of the time.
Sunday morning we all had lunch together at some Mexican restaurant in Southlake. All meaning: Me, Adriana, Dardan, Hostmom, Shane(Hostmom's brother), Granny, Shawn(Hostmom's brother) and his wife and two kids. After that my Hostdad dropped me off at Bailey's house, I went to her Graduation Party. Some theatre people were also there so I chilled with them. There was a lot of food and the whole house was full of Bailey's senior pictures. There was a table full of all Keller things(Her Letterman, yearbook, different shirts, etc.) and then another table which was her 'College table' It was cool. We mostly just ate and talked, it was nice to see them one last time! :) For the last half an hour I was wondering why my hostmom is not there yet although she said she is gonna pick me up. When I finally texted her it came out I never sent her the address where to come... good job Liisa. When I got home I changed clothes and me, Adriana and my Hostdad went to a soccer game, Dallas vs. Huston. Before the game me and my Hostdad both bought  FC Dallas shirt and took a lot of pictures. The game was good, nobody scored tho. When the game ended we just drove home and that was it for the day.

Hannah - Dardan - Adriana - Me

Graduation Ready

College Park Center

And there they come :) :) 

And there they are :) :) 

Dardan&His Friends

Hostdad - Dardan - Hostmom

Adriana - Me

The ladies!
Hannah - Adriana - Me - Hostmom

Late night whata dinner
Me - Adriana - Hostmom

Saturday Lunch 

Bailey and her hypersupercute dog who's name I don't remember

Bailey's Grad. Party - Keller Table

College Table (She is going to LIU)

<3 Imma miss u 

Nathan from theatre

Bailey&Nathan

Nathan - Me - Bailey - Garret









Adriana - Me - Hostdad

We ready!!!
Hostdad - Adriana - Me

National Anthem


1 comment:

  1. First off, congrats on graduation. The event venue looks awesome! I just graduated from a law school and it feels good to be out. Study time is over. Just hoping 2018 to be the year of opportunities and success! Have a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete