Monday, March 27, 2017

Just Sunday

Almost every Sunday morning starts off the same way. Me and Adriana usually wake up around 9:30am, lay on our beds either on our phones or macbooks. Usually one of us comes up with an idea that we should go get donuts. Then we both look the time and it's like 9.45am(Donut place closes at 10am). Next step is that we both run to convince Dardan that it is a great idea and he should drive us. Every time he says no for first 5 minutes and after that are we all in the car and on our way to get donuts haha. I love these Sundays which start off with 12 donuts!!! ^^ Today I also skyped with my mom&dad and right after that we went to Southlake. First stop was KOHL's(A big clothing store). After shopping we went to have a lunch at Mod Market(again lol). Their blueberry pesto sandwich is just SO good. I forgot to take a picture of it, but it looks very pretty. When we were done with lunch we went to get our nails done. Funny thing is that every time we are there I always think how weird Mandarin language(Or some kind of asian language?!) is..(in a good way tho). Because all the workers there are asians, so they talk to each other in their own language. Before going home Granny and mom went to Central Market while me and Adriana were in DSW(A shoe store). A day full of shopping, yet I bought nothing haha. After getting the groceries home we went to have a dinner at Baja Grill, which is a Mexican restaurant. This Sunday was so busy, since we left like 11:30am and got back home like 8pm. Was grat! :) 

PS: On Saturday Papa(Mom's dad) came here, so until Adriana and mom came home we talked for like 2 hours. He is amazing and it was good to see him and his dog!! :) :) 

xoxo

Saturday Dinner - Pizza too big to be true 



Top 1 Picture of my Exchange year! This is pure gold lmao, look Dardan back there haha

<3

Don't question them

"I ve heard about bromance, but what the heck is that?"

...

2 comments:

  1. Aah, teie Bromance on parim ! :)
    ''awe you're my little cookie''
    ''my little pizza slice''
    :'D

    ReplyDelete