Friday, May 12, 2017

YFU Re-Entry Orientation

After school, On Friday, we went to Chick-Fil-A with Liz, and just chilled a little bit. Before she drove me home we went to her house, her family is so cool! Later We had a really spontaneous idea to do a family movie night. So about 10 pm we were out of the house within 2 minutes and on our way to Harkins. We went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with Hannah, Darda, Adriana and my host mom. This movie was so good.
On Saturday was the Last YFU Orientation with My Amazing YFU North Tx Group! :(
Surprisingly there were so many people, some from Huston and everywhere else. The orientation was in Keller Library!!! Which is literally 1 min away from our house. That was the saddest YFU event I've ever had. We talked about leaving and got several papers which will help us during last weeks. It was so good to see everybody again! And no kidding haha, I cried. We were all sitting in a circle and MJ(YFU volunteer) asked us to close our eyes. Then she started giving directions like ''Think about arriving in your home country, think about your old room, your bed, your dog.'' And after we opened our eyes, at least half of us had tears in their eyes, including me. Of course, we had a lot of fun too, me, Hannah and Marca were laughing most of the time(And eating..) At the end of the orientation, we got our diplomas, and we could try on the graduation costume. Obviously, after the program was over we took tons of pictures, hugged a lot and last half an hour the last of us stood in front of the library just talking until everybody had a ride home. I also met some new people: Bence from Hungary and Kristian from Germany. I think I saw Bence in Mardi Gras but we didn't talk since they were in a different house. Also, fun fact, Since Marca drew a German flag on my name tag, Bence was so surprised when he heard I'm from Estonia, he had thought the whole time I'm from Germany. After that, he told me that actually, he would never think I'm from Estonia, more like France or Italy?! Lol. It was the last time I saw most of them, so last words we said with Matilda(Finland) were ''Yea, so hit me up when you come to my country!'' haha and the same with Amanda(Sweden).
On Sunday we started off the day with an almost regular DonutTrip and ended the day in a restaurant up in Roanoke.

Graduated ^^
Italy - Germany - Germany - Estonia - France

Whenever school is not sure how to spell your name

Chick - Fil -A date w Liz

Dardan - Hannah - Adriana - Me

At the movies!
Hostmom - Adriana - Me - Hannah - Dardan

My favorites :*
Germany x times 4 + Estonia

We all connected!

Hi there

It's not a YFU event without cookies..

Got my diploma! :) 

*Honorary American*

YFU North Texas 


All these priceless faces and love 'em!
Sweden - Estonia - Germany - Germany


Miss her too much :/ 

My number one German ladies <3



Leona - Marca - Hannah - Me 

Estonia - Italy - France - France

Feel like a proffesional model w 'em 'cause photosoots are long as hell


Almost ready..

Fabulous US
Italy - Germany - Germany - Estonia - France

Italy - Estonia - Germany

Crazy how much I already miss her :/
Hannah (Germany)

Ming (aka Lion King)(aka our photographer) - Thailand

Octave (France)

Germany - Italy - Germany - Estonia

Germany - Germany - Finland - Hungary - Japan - Sweden - Estonia

Prom Night - Hannah&Dardan

Adriana - Dardan - Me 

Donut Sunday <3 

Hug hug hug hug, and then one more hug! #sisterlove 


Clothes swap and going to dinner

Granny - Me - Adriana - Hannah - Darda - HOSTMOM's HAND!

Emotions



When you don't have enough money for photo booth so you go in and take pictures w your phone... Life hacks

Adriana 

Watermelon date

No comments:

Post a Comment