Saturday, May 20, 2017

Yes, I am having fun here

On Friday, during fifth period I was complaining that I want brugers. So I texted Hailey saying we should go to chapps after school. First Liz took us to my house, we chilled there a little bit and then walked to Chapps. Whenever we were standing in the intersection, there was a guy behind us. We were talking and suddenly this guy joins with our conversation and looks at me: ''You are the girl form Estonia, right?'' I was so confused haha, I had never seen him before. But as it came out, I had done a presentation about YFU in their class. During the conversation it also came out that he is actually from Russia, cool. We sat in Chapps for about half an hour, talking about our exchange years and recalling how we first met. It all seems so long time ago. Then we decided to go to tom thumb and ATM. I don't even remember what we were there for, but Hailey shower her genius gene there again. We walked around in the store and there was a soft stuffed football on the floor. Hailey picked it up, looked at it and said dead serious: ''Oh it's a baseball...omg I'm sorry it's a potato.'' I burst out laughing and almost had tears in my eyes, because she was actually being serious haha. Last hour we sat in Starbucks, it was really warm and sunny so we sat outside. Our conversation was manly about us having only 1 month left and how weird that is. About 8 o'clock Hailey's dad picked us up and drove me home.
On Saturday we went painting with Host mom, Adriana and Hannah. There were like 7 more people who signed up. We all sat in big tables and one artist was showing us what to do and how to paint on the stage. We were painting an indian head thingy. It was really fun, there was a couple who had had just enough wine, to make it all funny. Also the artist there was explaining and doing it all step by step so there really wasn't a chance to mess it up. Besides, art is art, the messier it is the more ''art'' it is, right? lol. It turned out really cool, and we had good time.
On Tuesday it was Adriana's voice recital, me and hostmom went to watch her. At first I didn't know I was going so I was just chilling in sweatpants and a huge hoodie, but 10 minutes after Adriana asked if I am coming we sat in the car wearing a dress and heels. The voice recital was in a small church and there were about 16 girls who were about to sing. She sang ''One Perfect Moment'' from Bring it on. I had heard her sing it at home so many times, and of course I started crying whenever she sang haha.
And On Thursday, I FINALLY got my Letterman Jacket back. It now has all the patches on and looks supercool! 
On Friday, so yesterday, we didn't have Track. So after fourth period we went to our regular sushi place with Autumn. We were the only ones there so the food came out really fast, and as always, we enjoyed it. I love that place, 'cause usually we each order a dinner combo where you can pick two different kind of sushi and it is not even that expensive. My favorites are California Roll and Shrimp Tempura Roll. It was still pretty early when we were done with our dinner, next stop was Southlake town square. We decided to go shopping and just walked around a little bit. There was live music in front of one cafe, we had couple of sodas there and enjoyed the guy's singing. Since we realized that everything is too expensive tho, we drove back to Keller, each crabbed more money from home went back to Southlake, but this time to KOHL's. We spent nice 1,5 hours there, and honestly we were carrying things to the dressing room like crazy! But it was all on sale, I love KOHL's haha. It was almost 9pm but we were still in a mood for looking around, so we drove back to the town square, went to Sephora and book store and at about 10pm we were literally exhausted so she drove me home.

Starbucks Date

W Hailey 

Chapps! Regular: Bacon Avocado Burger w cheesefries


Painting with the Twist

Lez start

Adriana-a-a-a-a-h

Arstists we are


So that's how it turned out :) 

Sunday Dinner

Just because you haven't seen DC for a long time -> He still here

And Chrissa is just casually flying behind me in the school 

Ms.Huff still takes care of me ^^

Secretly playing on Varsity Football Team, I'm Number 7 



Our Place!

W Autumn <3


No comments:

Post a Comment