Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Art in the Square

Last week we got big news - Dardan got accepted to TCU(Texas Christian University) - and of course that's a thing that has to be celebrated. We had a reservation in NOBU for Friday. It's a sushi restaurant in downtown Dallas and it was absolutely delicious! Restaurant was in a hotel and looked very fancy. We ordered some crab tacos, shrimp, punch of sushi and deserts, everything was so good. I'm pretty sure it was my first time in downtown Dallas and although I didn't get to see much, it was still cool.
On Saturday I had one of the most productive days lol. Hostmom wanted to finish painting the Living room wall and asked if I could help her. And of course I wanted, I was so excited! I was painting the walls and she did all the corners and edges. Whenever we were done with this wall I pointed out the Hallway and asked if we could finish that one too after what she named all the places that should be finished haha. And I LOVE painting!(Or whatever thing that is somewhat connected with interior design) So we ended up painting all these walls and finally finished 7 hours later. At one point Adriana was getting ready for Choir Banquet so basicallyshe was next to me with full make up, hair done, high heels and a gorgeous dress, meanwhile I had on a 4XL T-shirt, sweatpants and was covered with paint haha. We finished our day in Bottlecap Alley with some burgers and it was a day well spent! :)
Our weekend ended with an Art Festival in Southlake with Adriana and hostmom. It was VERY windy so it was a little bit uncomfortable to walk around, but all the paintings and everything was so cool and interesting. Me and Adriana didn't spend too much time looking at the art tho, we spent like an hour at Sephora, after that walked to Tyler's and then had lunch in Five Guys all together. Aye burgers again!!! We got home at about 5pm and pretty soon me, Adriana, and mom went to pick up Granny and hostmom's brother to go have a dinner at BJ's. When we arrived Dardan and Hannah were already waiting for us. And let me just point out the desert we had - pizookie: a big warm white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie with italian ice cream on top. If this is not a paradise then I don't know what is... Later me and Adriana got ride home with Dardan and Hannah while hostmom went to drop off her brother and Granny.

This weekend went by so fast but was supercool and I enjoyed every moment! :)

Wednesday(Not sure) Dinner
Adriana - Darda - Hannah - Me - Granny - Hostmom



Basically you never know when mom takes a picture n' there you are on her fb page again lol

Nice n' Fresh

Nice n' Frest vol2

Adriana and her banquet date David

<3

Dinner at Bottlecap Alley
Me&Hostmom :) :) 



Art in the Square



Lunch at Five Guys!! 

Quoting me and Adriana:
''This is not A picture, this is THE picture!'' 

Absolute favorite piece of art I've ever seen!


Me&Hostmom

Mom n' Adriana

Mornings when ya at school 7.30am

From Mom to Mom --> Love you both! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment