Tuesday, December 20, 2016

By Hannah

Hi Liisa's friends, family, and viewers! Liisa just handed me the laptop and told me to write, so here goes nothing. I am Hannah, Liisa's host brother's girlfriend! I know I've been in a few blogs, but allow me to formally introduce myself. I am pretty quiet at first but, when you get to know me, I am loud and hyper and really out there (in good ways, I'd like to think lol). I really enjoy art, singing, and playing piano. Let me get to Liisa, since that's what you came here to see! Liisa is the coolest exchange student I've had the pleasure of knowing. She is so outgoing and it is a lot of fun to sing songs, have random dance parties, or play piano duets with. Every experience I've had with her has been so fun and spontaneous and weird (once again, in a good way!) I love that I can be myself around her. We already have inside jokes, and I'm able to easily talk to her when I'm having a bad day. Honestly, half the time when I am at their house, I am hanging out with Liisa and Adriana. I kind of feel like at this point I'm rambling on, but I just wanted everyone in Estonia to know that Liisa is such a great person. I know you all miss her lots, and trust me, she misses you too! Don't worry, we are taking really good care of her so she can grow up to live her dolphin dreams. Haha! <3 Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment