Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Last 4 days in the U.S.

After getting home from Missouri, I had only 5 days left. All of them were completely crazy and super busy! Thursday and Friday I spent with Liz. On both days Liz picked me up and we kind a just drove around and went to all kinds of places. We took a trip to Hobby Lobby, CVS, Walmart and KOHLs. Fun fact is that me and Liz went to KOHLs more times during these 5 days than I had ever been there during the entire year. She took me to Jason's Deli for lunch. Was so good, plus there was free ice cream so count me in if you'd plan on going there! Lol. On Friday we also got our nails done, Adriana was with us, after what we all got cupcakes from the shop and went to Central Market. Later we chilled at Liz's house and just hung out. Also Friday was the day when I finally started packing. My hostmom told me to bring all my stuff out to the Living Room. The hardest part was tot ake all the pictures and letters off the wall. I took of my mum and painting, walked to the door. Looked at the wall, it was empty so I just walked back and put these back. So that was it with the packing that night.
Saturday was fun. In fact, I have one sentence written here what I wrote when I got home: ''I JUST GOT HOME AND I M STILL SO HYPED.''
DC n' Beth picked me up at about 10am. Which meant I had to wake up 8am to finish some of my packing. On our way to their(or somebody's) house we drove through Starbucks and got some coffee. There were Ryan, Jonathan and Sierra cooking breakfast. Me and DC helped with cooking bacon and reducing(!!!) berries as all the others did something different. At some point of time we were live streaming on instagram and having a nice dance party haha. Breakfast was de-li-ci-ous! We had pancakes, bacon, jam and all kinds of other stuff. While making breakfast I told them how I think squirrels are terrifying and scary, everybody started teasing me with that...but they are scary!!! Once we were done with eating we drove to DC's and to Tom Thumb, got all the things we needed, picked up Noah and the next destination was Six Flags. In the car we had a nice old school hiphop jam, it was fun. We rode all kinds of different rollercoasters and things. Lines were pretty short so we didn't have to wait more that maybe 15 minutes. The coolest was 'Freeze', it was the fastest and went super high. We skipped one very scary thingy, cause whenever we were in line, people who were supposed to come off of that couldn't. These safety things that are supposed to hold you in your seat didn't open. So they did like 3 test runs and stuff. I was already so scared and told everybody I am not going on that but DC made me stay in line and told me I am not gonna die haha. Luckily they closed it right before we were supposed to go on that. Oh and haha, DC passed out on Batman. He thought there was something wrong with his seats safety and was already scared at the beginning. I saw that his head fell down at one point, but I didn't know that something actually happened. Whenever we walked off and saw the recording, he was completely passed out the whole ride. Since he was actually okay, we laughed at that. It was still scary tho. For lunch we had sandwiches what we took from home. We all sat at the picnic table a little bit out of the park and just chilled there. I don't know what I said but after that it was cute when Beth said that ''Lisa, please stay here and be my friend.'' Lol sweet! Also we started discussing that I should marry DC so I could stay in America haha. We laughed sooooo hard during the lunch, it was crazy. I am still smiling when I think about that. (L)
One of the last rides I went to with DC and Noah, was really high and kind a relaxing, we could see the whole city and everything. Since it was night time, I really had tears in my eyes when DC kept telling me that it's basically my goodbye. :(
After the high one we realized that we have 10 minutes until the rides close but we wanted to make it to the Giant one more time. So we literally ran through the whole park, we MADE IT! The last ride was obviously amazing and before leaving DC bought us matching hats from the gift shop :) :) On our way home we were jamming in the car even harder than before and it was cool!
On Sunday I finished packing all my stuff completely. Lisa picked me up at 1pm and we drove to Bastien's house for a quick goodbye. He was leaving. Later, I had lunch at Lisa's a spent time at their house. On our way home I got my last sonic and said my goodbye to Lisa. We also had our Class Play Festival cast party that night at Bailey's. Right after Lisa dropped me off, Bailey and Nathan picked me up again and we went to Bailey's. We were there until like 11pm - ate, played cards, talked and swam. Oh and we looked through old yearbooks, that was fun haha.

DC made a video of our Six Flags Trip: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyzQca289y8&feature=youtu.be

Cast Party
Emily - Sarah - Nathan(Hugable) - Bailey - Danny - Garret

Lunch w Liz vol 1 @PaneraBread


I love Liz's dog too much!!! 

Lunch w Liz vol 2 @JasonsDeli


Going to get some Frozen Yogurt

Told Liz's little brothers to act nice after what Liz said: ''Well, look at Lisa being a momma.'' Lol haha 


De-Li-Ci-Ous

And so that's what happened.



Breakfast crew
Jonathan - Sierra - Ryan



Mission impossible: DC getting out of car


So close yet so far


Aplause

My favorite picture of all time 

<3

LMAO

Look at the bunnnnnnny

Lisa's family
Stan -Sofia - Lisa's husband - Lisa

Lunch at Lisa's

One last time hearing ice cream man coming down the street ^^

Me - Nathan - Bailey


Sarah - Bailey - Danny - Garret

Garret - Nathan - Me - Sarah


Sasssssy

Try to tell me my American best friend is not the coolest 






No comments:

Post a Comment